Pulse Release Documentation
Financial Management Module - GL/Costing/FIBS
Financials → Pulse Budgeting
Release Note Details
The follow bug fixes are included in this patch:
- Workbooks disappeared and/or "CostCode" worksheet may become hidden,
- Importing and calculate budget menu items would fail with the message "No record available",
- User access level in FIBS would not allow users to access multiple responsibilities,
- When a user signs a responsibility there was occasions when they could no longer run functionality in another responsibility as the sign off would carry over the pages.
- Minor tweaks to some Vantage pages.
The follow enhancements are included in this patch:
- A risk was identified whereby a user/s could open the same workbook from within FIBS and save back. A workbook can only be opened by one user at a time now.
- On initial load of a workbook the cost code combinations were not in correct sequence so when cost code were added/removed the sequence would change therefore rebuild and occasionally the amounts would no longer be on the correct combination line,
- User responsibility pick list is now sorted alphabetically,
- When closing a workbook Excel now shuts down completely,
- Rounding now displayed in the Review page,
- When entering manual transactions the date picker/calendar now uses the Budget calendar periods,