Pulse Release Documentation
Supply Module - Stores
Release Note Details
The Last Movements: Orders screen in the Stock Enquiry allows the order item relating to the stock movement to be viewed. If the order is a multi-line order, a list of other order items on the order is displayed after backing out of the relevant item.
An issue existed when selecting another item on the order, where the enquiry screen shows details for the original order item regardless of which item was selected.
This has now been fixed so that the order item details display for the selected item.
Demonstrate that the details for the selected order item are displayed when viewing orders from the Last Movements: Orders screen in the Stock Enquiry.
Test Plan Details
|#||Feature /Test Scenario||Expected Results||Results||Notes|
|1||Identify a multi-line order containing at least one line for stock|
|2||Enquire on the stock item in Stock Enquiry|
Advance to the Last Movements screen
|4||Press TAB once to move to the Orders section|
|5||Locate the order from step 1 and press CHOICES to view more details|
|6||Press ENTER to view the order item||Details displayed for relevant order item|
|7||Press ENDKEY (F4) to leave the item and display a list of other items on the order|
|8||Select a different item on the order||Details displayed for selected item|
- Identify a multi-line order containing at least one line for stock
- Enquire on the item in Stock Enquiry
- Advance to the Last Movements screen
- Press TAB once to move to the Orders section
- Locate the order from step 1 and press CHOICES to view more details
- Press ENTER to view the order item
- Press ENDKEY (F4) to leave the item and display a list of other items on the order
- Select a different item on the order