Pulse Release Documentation
Human Resources Module - Payroll
Print Pay Advice Slips
Release Note Details
- Added the ability to display the leisure days entitlement amounts in hours instead of days, via system option HR 203 (see below).
- The conversion from days to hours is based on the standard number of hours worked per shift as specified in the employee's award:
- e.g. An example showing an adjustment of 14.25 leisure days added this pay, with a standard shift length of 10 hours as shown above:
- Added the ability to display the rate code and consideration code descriptions if required, via system option HR 203 (see below).
- The description shown is the one entered in the Pay Advice Descr. field in the Rates and Considerations Maintenance screen.
- Adjusted the display of the daily hours/attendance block to align with the weekly or fortnightly pay period - e.g. if the pay week ends on a Saturday:
New options have been added to the System Options screen for option HR 203:
- To allow the leisure days entitlement to be displayed in hours instead of days
- To display extra information (rate code descriptions, consideration code descriptions) in the earnings block: