- Note: Patch 28943 is for 2018.00 (, patch 29155 is for 2019.00 patch to follow)
- This patch adds an additional option to the Select Formula A Reporting Categories screen to allow the user to select how they wish to split payments for leave and absences into included and excluded amounts for the Formula A calculation.
- Important: It is highly recommended that the reporting options are reviewed and updated if necessary after installing this patch in order to ensure that the desired results are produced for your particular needs.
- The options available are as follows:
- 0 (Include All) Do not split leave/absence payments. The entire amount will be included
- 1 (Exclude Penalty) Include payment for base hours only. Any payment for hours worked beyond this will be excluded
- 2 (Split Penalty) Base + Normal component of penalty hours. Any payment made at a penalty rate will be split into a normal time component (included) and a penalty time component (excluded)