- The selected site data details page will be displayed within current tab. The page header displays the OHS site and period selected.
Populate Monthly Data
- System will calculate the monthly data for selected site and period end. Once the monthly data is being populated, the use is able to enter the report value for those statistics where value method are "ENTERED".
- If the monthly data already exists, a prompt will be displayed. When "OK" is selected, the system will recalculated the monthly data for those statistics which value method is "CALCULATED".
- The statistics calculation will run on fly and might take few seconds to run. A warning message will be displayed at top right of the page.
- The monthly statistics will not calculate the site data for the future period end date. The system returns an error message "Please select" a valid month and year prior to today to be populated" and displays at right bottom of the screen.
- The statistic items are defined in Monthly Statistics Control. "Add" and "Delete" functions are not allowed.
Calculated fields Only "Comments" is editable.
Entered fields The "Entered Value"/"Entered Date Value" and "Comments" fields are editable.
- A short list of mine type displays below the active link. The mine types must be configured in order to populate the report excel worksheets. No data will be populated if the mine type list is blank.
Note, in GUI system, the mine type setting is per user based. Mine type is a global setup for monthly statistics reporting in Vantage. Default GUI setting will not be displayed in Vantage version. The mine type must be configured when first time run Monthly Statistics Report in Vantage.
- The report configuration screen will be displayed within current tab when the active link is clicked.
- The system option settings which used in the Monthly Statistics report are listed.
- These system settings are read only. The settings can be updated in system option maintenance area.
Refer to Appendix A for a description of the system option usage.
- Mine Type must be configured to run Monthly Statistics Report.
- Mine Type details screen will be popped up when "Edit" is clicked. The available OHS sites will be listed and a mine type drop down selector aligned.
The monthly statistics will be added to the calculation for "OC Totals" worksheet in the report.
Absence Pay Codes for Hours Worked
- This is to define the absence payment codes which will be included/excluded from the calculation of employee hours worked.
- The payment code selection screen will be popup when "Edit" is clicked.
Monthly Statistics Control Maintenance
- Monthly Statistics Control defines the statistics involved in the calculation process.
- The Statistics details page will be displayed within current tab.
- All the statistics are system defined. "Add" and "Delete" function are not allowed.
- The statistic label text and comments are editable. The updated label will appear in the report.
- The "Default Last Value" is editable for the ENTERED Statistic.
If "Default Last Value" is turned on, the system will automatic copy the previous month value to "current" month if current value is blank.
- "Populate Default Controls" function will load the system default statistics and will overwrite the customized labels.
Vantage menu build process is required once deployed.
|Comma separated list of classification codes that are to be reported as fatalities.|
|56||Medical Treatment Injuries||Comma separated list of classification codes that are to be reported as Medical Treatment.|
|57||Non Medical Treatment Injuries||Comma separated list of classification codes that are to be reported as non-Medical Treatment.|
|58||LTI Days Lost||Comma separated list of classification codes that are to be reported as LTI Days Lost.|
|59||Payment Code for LTI|
Comma separated list of payroll absence codes used when employee is on LTI.
Comma separated list of ROLE codes that are to be reported as Injured Persons.
|61||Suitable Duties Pay Code|
Comma separated list of payroll absence codes used when employee is on suitable duties (restricted).
|70||Coordinators for Monthly Statistics Report||Valid payroll number for the monthly Statistics Report.|
|74||To be excluded from Report||Comma separated list of classification codes that are to be excluded from Monthly Statistics Report.|
|97||Directories for importing contractors|
The directories and file name that the contractor hours and number of contractors are stored.
Note, the full path is combined with UT 37/38.